Monday, April 19, 2010

Reflection of the First Two Days

     So far my time here at the Berg Haus in Lebanon, PA has been a great time filled with many memories of friends and experiences new and old. Besides the being crammed like sardines inside our tiny little bus for 5 hours, everything has been just swell. Well I can't be too harsh on our bus ride since we did everything from playing cards to staring at passerbys. Of all the things that have happened to me, the most memorable, for better or for worse, is finding a place called "Mr. Sticky's Homemade Skicky Buns" on the road and being tripped over twice,while not being seen of course, during our first game of Manhunt in the dark. During my remaining time here I hope to learn to step outside of my comfort zones, help a deserving family acquire a new home sooner, and above all have fun with my fellow McQuaidians.

-Steve Seaford

No comments:

Post a Comment